How To Stop Farting – Excessive Flatulence Cures
Farting is a serious problem that affects many people, and many try hard to find natural remedies to overcome their flatulence problem.
The reality is that farting is caused by a number of things, and it affects everyone in a different way.
If you want to know how to stop farting, read on to find out important information that can help you to deal with your intestinal issues…
How to Stop Farting: Causes of Flatulence
There are many things that can cause flatulence, among them 86 diseases that affect your gastrointestinal tract. These diseases can cause your intestines to function improperly, and the excess gas inside your intestines is the cause of the flatulence.
These diseases include colon cancer, IBS, diverticulitis, endometriosis, Celiac disease, and food allergies. All of these diseases can be treated be special medicines to alleviate the symptoms, which will help you to stop farting.
Aside from the various medical factors that cause flatulence, there a number of alternative causes that anyone suffering from flatulence should consider:
- Carbonated drinks and sodas
- Sugars from fruits
- Refined sugars
- An overdose of fiber
- Lactose intolerance
- Legumes such as beans, lentils, and garbanzos
- Fatty foods that are difficult for the body to digest
- Whole dairy products that react badly with your body
- The improper combining of foods consumed
- Fermentation of the gut
- Yeast infections, fungus, and bacteria in the intestines
All of these things are known to be causes of flatulence, though everyone’s body will react to each of these foods differently.
If you are uncertain which foods are causing the problems, you should try eliminating all of these foods from your diet. One by one, add them to your diet and carefully examine your body’s reactions to the various foods.
How to Stop Farting: Build Beneficial Bacteria
One of the main causes of flatulence is the presence of harmful bacteria in the intestines, and one of the best ways to stop farting is to build up the beneficial bacteria in your digestive tract.
Bacteria that live in your stomach for the purpose of digestion are good for your gastrointestinal health, but many things can kill these bacteria. If flatulence is a problem for you, you may be suffering from the side effects of a strong medicine or antibiotic.
You may find that leaving off your antibiotic regimen can help to give your stomach bacteria a chance to help restore proper gastrointestinal health.
Taking probiotics in the form of yoghurts, cheeses, etc can help you to build up the beneficial bacteria in your stomach. Once the beneficial bacteria once again populate your digestive tract, you may find that your flatulence problems may disappear.
How to Stop Farting: Flush Out Your Colon
One major cause of flatulence is an imbalance in the colon and intestines, which can be caused by dietary or medical factors. One way to help restore proper intestinal health is to flush out your colon.
You may find that trying a water cleanse can help to flush out your intestines of all of the toxins and chemicals that are altering the internal balance of your digestive system, and this can help to restore your digestive system to proper health.
There are many purges and cleanses that you can try, and you may find that these diets will help you to deal with your flatulence problems.
How to Stop Farting: Dietary Factors
There are many things that you can do to help restore a healthy balance in your digestive tract, and you will find that the food you eat or avoid can actually play a large role in your intestinal health.
- Cut out any fruits that contain high amounts of sugar, such as exotic fruits. Eat citrus fruits to obtain your daily vitamin C requirements, but avoid very sweet fruits. Sugary fruits often compound any infections in your intestinal tract, and may make your problem worse if you don’t avoid them until your digestive system has reestablished a proper balance.
- Consume more fiber daily, though increase your daily fiber intake slowly. Eating too much fiber too fast can cause an imbalance in your intestines, but you should increase the amount of vegetables and whole grains you eat every day.
- Avoid fizzy drinks, sodas, and anything carbonated. These drinks tend to be full of sugar, which contributes to your intestinal imbalances. The carbonation in the drinks also fill your stomach with gas, so cutting out these drinks can be a great way to stop flatulence.
- When you eat both starch and protein in the same meal, it can be hard for your body to absorb. If you want to know how to stop flatulence, you may find that eating one or the other at each meal can make it easy for your body to digest these foods.
- Cultured vegetables are a unique food type that can be a source of beneficial bacteria to help restore a balance in your stomach. Foods like Japanese nato or Miso soup and Koren kimchi can help your digestive system to have a healthy balance once more.
How to Stop Farting: Lifestyle
Many of the factors in your life are contributing to your digestive tract imbalance, and you will find that making a few changes in your life can help to restore proper gastrointestinal health:
- Reduce the levels of stress in your life. The hormones manufactured by the body when you are stressed have a negative effect on your body, so reducing stress is essential.
- Exercise can help to regulate all of the internal functions of your body, including your digestive system.
- Avoid chewing gum, as that can cause you to swallow air.
- Avoid overeating, as eating too much can cause a buildup of gases in your stomach that will compound flatulence.
- Avoid drinking from a straw, as that also causes you to suck in air when you drink.
- Use activated charcoal tablets to help relieve some of the gas buildup and reduce your problems with flatulence.
Check out this “How to Stop Farting” video from the guys over at VideoJug: